Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you help me to repair the error 848820 when I log in in msn messenger?

It appears an extended code too, it is 80048412. This is my first time using internet and msn in this computer but my dad had usined it before I think. It says hat maybe the firewell is blocking the msn messenger. I didn麓t install any firewell but I am kind of sure that wndows XP has one included but I don't know how to find it and in the computer and fix the problem. Please give ideas to fix this problem, I want to use msn messenger.



Can you help me to repair the error 848820 when I log in in msn messenger?hijack this



Did you try clicking the ''troubleshoot'' button?



Can you help me to repair the error 848820 when I log in in msn messenger?liveupdate



uninstall msn then reinstall it if it is still the same try windows messenger for windows xp user you can log your msn id in to windows messenger the same way you do in msn and it has all the same options as msn messenger does



if your using a router to access the internet



people in the vicinity is on your network



GET THIS SET TO DISABLED



(GAMES %26 APPLICATION SHARING )



it dont matter what router you have you need to get



(GAMES %26 APPLICATION SHARING ) set to disable



is your router safe?



you need to call your (isp) server

No comments:

Post a Comment