Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Im locked out of the main accounts on my computer. Can someone please tell me what to do?

My computer is running on a window xp pro OS. It has been repair for a while and now its up and running but i forgot the password to the administrative accounts including the 1 thats supposed to be hidden. Someone told me to reinstall my OS off of windows but i have no clue how to do it. Would getting a new hard drive solve my problem?(i was hoping i wouldnt have to get a new hard drive even though i dont mind losing all the data on my computer)



Im locked out of the main accounts on my computer. Can someone please tell me what to do?antispyware



Easy way to do it is to boot with a win 98 boot disk then go to the c:/windows dirictory and del all .pwl files that will remove all the paswords then take the disk out and reboot the computer you then can reset the pasword to whatever you want it to be.



Im locked out of the main accounts on my computer. Can someone please tell me what to do?best antivirus software



Do you not know the password? If you cant get in, there is only 2 things you can do. Guess the password or if you have a dell and run on xp, then you can put in you xp disk and reinstall it. it will get rid of your password



  • how long does it take to learn asp
  • get teenagers intrested
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment