Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I repair my iPod?

I disconnected my iPod from my computer by accident and now will not turn on. Is there a way of flashing it ie downloading software to force it to restart?



How can I repair my iPod?nortin



switch the hold switch over and back, then press menu and centre button until apple logo comes up....



How can I repair my iPod?pc security



To restart it you just need to hold the up and center button down at once. I had the same thing happen to mine.
Mine just froze there now, so I found this question and I went to the Apple site suggested by notrightinthehead and found the solution. So thanks to him for that. Check it out.
THROW IT OUT and buy a real MP3 PLAYER
Try putting it back into the computer are sync it agian.
press the main button and hold it down and it shld resit itself
I know this sounds stupid but it doesn't need re-charging does it??



You don't say which iPod you have.



So this is a link to the Apple website...



http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?...



I think it covers them all.



Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment