Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I recover my Digital Cameras Software?

I have a Minolta Dimage E223, I know Minolta isn't making them any more, and I have checked online and with Sony who has taken over the repairs, etc for Minolta. Even checked with the Place Sony told me was selling parts, etc. Noone seems to have the software anymore. Last time I had the computer repaired, the tech removed the program, camera works fine, just can't get the pics from it to the 'puter!



I tried a friends photo program, it recognized the camera, but wouldn't download the photos!



How can I recover my Digital Cameras Software?computer protection



http://www.helpdrivers.com/ingles/listad...



Minolta Dimage E223 English drivers Windows 98-98Se



download it and save it to disk



How can I recover my Digital Cameras Software?free antivirus download



Does Windows see the camera when you connect it to the computer? Use Windows Explorer (found in Accessories) and see if you can find the camera. Usually, when you select My Computer you can see all the drives connected to the computer. If you see the camera as a drive letter then use Windows Explorer to see what is on the memory card. Then, select the pictures you want and copy them to where you want them to go.



If you don't have the Sony software and if it no longer exists then the above steps are what you will need to do unless you can find another software program to do just the same thing.



  • how long does it take to learn asp
  • get teenagers intrested
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment