Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the dumbest question ever posed about a computer issue?

I repair PC's and have heard some very funny stories as to how their machine got broken... Share your stories.



What is the dumbest question ever posed about a computer issue?avast



(Customer): Ummm, hi could you help me repair my machine?



(me): Yeah sure, what seems to be the problem?



(Customer): I ummm...cauht my...ummmm....son donwnloading explicit imagery and, i, i mean he has caused my system to become slow and has lots of virus's.



(me) sure, leave it with me and you will have it in a few hours



after doing many checks on the machine i find over 300 explicit images on the customers screen name! i confronted him about this and he said his son got hold of his password. i later find out his son is 4!!!



well, it made me chuckle.



What is the dumbest question ever posed about a computer issue?ducati



Your question...jk..I dunno. Maybe how do you turn on a computer or something?? I really dunno.
the retractable cup holder thingy seems to be broken.... the flat one that pops in and out when you push the button....
Never happened to me personally...but the old one about the drink cup holder on the computer, an open cd drive!
This question.

No comments:

Post a Comment