Friday, August 20, 2010

My computer dose not recognize my USB cable from my digital camera.What do i need to do so it dose w

Well i got a brand new camera and i tried to upload some pics to my PC.Before i connected the new camera the USB stick was recognized properly.But since i connected my USB cable from my new camera,it is not recognized anymore.But it was fine with my old camera.What do i have to do so that i can upload new pics?The new camera dose work on other PC's just not mine,and i really don't know why.Uhh the message it always say's is (Your USB cable is not regognized).BUT i already tried to connect the ends of it to my PC then to my camera and then turn on the camera,but still it dose not work.Oh and the computer software i also installed that came with it.And it still dose not work.I am so frustrated,Please help me quick.AHhhh and BTW is it somethin were i need to get help from a proffessional?Or can i repair it on my OWN?



My computer dose not recognize my USB cable from my digital camera.What do i need to do so it dose work?HELP!!hp



If you are connecting the camera to your pc with USB cable, probably your pc it too old to recognize USB2.0 port or you are not installing the right software.



You need to go to the camera manufacturer website to download the suitable pc software for your pc's operating system.



My computer dose not recognize my USB cable from my digital camera.What do i need to do so it dose work?HELP!!mcaffee

  • how long does it take to learn asp
  • get teenagers intrested
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment