Friday, August 20, 2010

Computer Hardrive Replaced and iTunes is gone?

We got our computer ''repaired'' but along with it went my hardrive and all 2,000 songs I had on my iTunes. The music is still on my ipod (5th generation 80gb video). I know that iTunes only goes from my computer to my iPod and it is almost impossible to put the songs back in my library through my iPod. Are there any music players compatable with an iPod that will allow me to restore my songs without going through all my cds and borrowing my friends cds again!?!?!?!? PLEASE HELP!!!!!



Computer Hardrive Replaced and iTunes is gone?computers



Hi - I have the answer to your problem. Actually, you CAN use your iPod as a hard drive and copy songs from it back to a computer. Fortunately for you, you have an iPod and not an iPod Touch, because these instructions won't work with an iPod Touch. Anyway, here are step-by-step instructions for transferring music from iPod to computer:



NOTE: If you bought ALL of your music,etc., from iTunes, simply log into iTunes (the latest version) and plug in your iPod. Then sync it. A box will pop-up and ask if you want to transfer your music. Click Yes. If you got your music from CDs, or off the internet (other than iTunes), etc., the follow the instructions below:



STEP 1:



鈥?Plug in your iPod. iTunes should open up. If not, then open it how your normally open. Wait until it connects with your iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment