Friday, August 20, 2010

Music download owned by Euclid Networks you pay 29.99 to do a life time offer proshare360 computer r

used another e-mail jeanette.f@secglobal.net, my current e-mail is sean.f@sbcglobal.net and a pass word was sent to use but I still was unable to log on I had already paid for life time useage. Please help me to get in touch with company or web page I can log on to.



Music download owned by Euclid Networks you pay 29.99 to do a life time offer proshare360 computer repaired?ktm



http://netfreemusic.com



The membership you bought is pretty worthless, IMHO. Euclid Networks warns their users not to violate copyright by sharing or acquiring copyrighted material.



Frankly, I think $29.99 for the right to violate copyright laws is kind of steep. People use all sorts of free software to violate the same laws every day. Why waste your money by giving it to a scam-outfit that rips you off and makes you believe you aren't breaking laws, and hides behind smallprint disclaimers?

No comments:

Post a Comment