Friday, August 20, 2010

My computer crashed and I when I try to start in safe mode it doesnt. how can I solve this problem?

I am running windows xp. and I when I try to start up in safe mode, it crashes again. It shows a blue screen that tells me to try to start in safe mode. And it just keeps doing this over and over again. What can I do to repair widows so I dont loose any files?



My computer crashed and I when I try to start in safe mode it doesnt. how can I solve this problem?matchless



Press the restart button then as it is starting up press F4 choose safe mode (only will work if you know what you may have done to cause it and you can get in to uninstall or fix it)



Otherwise I am sorry to say you may have to do a restore



I had the same problem but it was downloading service pack 2 something went wrong.



My computer crashed and I when I try to start in safe mode it doesnt. how can I solve this problem?norton 2008



Run Windows XP installer from the bootable Windows CD, choose install --%26gt; upgrade. During the installation process, when asked where to install, choose a partition and ''leave file system intact''. Then, it reinstalls your Windows without hurting any of the stuff on your hard drive.



During the install process you may also try ''Repair'', but it never worked for me.
get rid of crashes and blue screens forever... use linux... check out www.ubuntu.com... and automatix... u'll never look back!

No comments:

Post a Comment