Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why doesn't the Crysis Demo work on my computer?

I have downloaded and installed the Crysis demo, yet whenever I click the Crysis demo icon on my desktop it goes to extract the files yet again then asks me to either modify, repair, or remove the Crysis demo. I have obviously successfully installed the demo, yet I cannot find it anywhere. I even searched for it by keyword Crysis and nothing came up. All I have is the one icon on my desktop which always starts extracting the files even though it's already downloaded. What do I do?



Why doesn't the Crysis Demo work on my computer?best antivirus software



Try reinstalling. Mine works fine-got it here in 50minutes.



http://files.filefront.com/Crysis+SP+Dem...



Why doesn't the Crysis Demo work on my computer?firewall



Well my mate, Its easy :)



First go in Electronic Arts then Crytek crysis sp demo Bin32



In bin32 you will se crysis



Then ready to go :) Enjoy! Report It


It should be in C:\Users\yourname\Documents\My Games\Crysis_SP_DEMO



Something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment