Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I disassemble Hewlett Packard notebook computer?

I need to repair the dc power jack attachment to the mother board.



How do I disassemble Hewlett Packard notebook computer?antivirus



The HP website (in the support section) has a product manual for your model that will tell you how to take apart the laptop. I know this because I used the site and the manual on it to take apart my laptop to clean the fan. It was an intensive process and took hours, since you have to take literally everything apart before you can reach it, but the instructions are very good.



How do I disassemble Hewlett Packard notebook computer?computer



you better off not do it, bbetter get A+ certify tech person and let him/her to do it...otherwise it will be more trouble for you %26lt;it cost more $$$ to repair.
If you google your model number and add service to it, you can typically score a PDF version of the tear down.
Like the others, I would recommend taking it to a professional rather then trying to do it yourself. Better to pay some money and get it fixed rather then risk screwing things up even more. I personally prefer smaller stores rather then the big chain stores like Best Buy.
If you have to ask this question to the world, you have no business opening up a laptop. They are NOT like desktops, and easy to put back together! Take the part to a qualified repair agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment