Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Jobs/Carreers do my skills and schooling apply to?

I'm a 22yo male with a GED and no experience with anything beyond music equipment setup/repair and computer maintenance/repair. All these things have been done at home, mostly for people I know to make some extra bucks here and there. But these things don't seem to apply to the real world without college. Any help? I was a RGIS auditor.



What Jobs/Carreers do my skills and schooling apply to?pc security



I would recommend going to a local community college and getting an AS degree in Computer Science since you already have some experience with electronics and computer maintenance. Todays human resource market is very competitive, so you will need every leg up as possible and some lucky breaks.



What Jobs/Carreers do my skills and schooling apply to?symantic



Even if you have a degree, you have to have some luck. Skills are no good with or without a degree, unless someone is willing to give you a chance to prove your worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment