Sunday, August 15, 2010

Want to repair computers? Advice please?

I'm currently 16 and will start my A-levels in September



I'm really good at fixing computer problems (like viruses, general slowness etc.) and doing upgrades (RAM, HD's etc.) and would like to turn this talent into spending money!



Beats jobs down the co-op stacking shelves any day as I actually quite enjoy wokring with computers.



How do you recommend I go about this?



-Do I need some sort of PROOF I can be trusted with peoples computers? Like a qualification? What would anyone recommend?



-How can I get to the people who could use my services?



-Any other general advice?



Thanks a lot look forward to your responses!



Want to repair computers? Advice please?cafe racer



There are a lot of people out there that need help with their PC. The best way is by doing. Any time you fix a PC leave a card with the person you helped and you will get referrals. Using computer jargon sometimes helps. Sounds like you know what you are doing. It is not an easy job though. You need the patience of a saint and check list to get the job done right.



Want to repair computers? Advice please?free anti virus



You should show them that you can be trusted with their computer and show a track record of the number of computers you have fixed and the number of computers that you may accidentally broken even further. You should also note something about privacy and not going through people's files. You can advertise online or in the newspaper. You should also get respectable people to vouch for you that you can actually fix computers and are trustworthy enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment