Friday, August 20, 2010

My computer is connected to Internet, but in network property box, no packets are sent or received.?

I doubleclicked the network panel, there I see only 0 in packets sent and received. Tried repair, but it says to contact the network administrator. Thanks in advance.



My computer is connected to Internet, but in network property box, no packets are sent or received.?norton 2008



Your computer might be connected to the modem properly, but the modem might not be receiving internet signals or there might be loose connection.



The best thing is to contact your internet provider



My computer is connected to Internet, but in network property box, no packets are sent or received.?pop up blocker



try reseting your router, modem or unplug the internet and plug it back in... this will give it a refresh. Oh when u reset wait for 15 mintues....



  • how long does it take to learn asp
  • get teenagers intrested
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment