Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I repair a damaged hardware device (DVD+RW)?

I get a message, saying this:



''Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)''



I lost my installation CD somehow ever since moving around a lot from in 2005 since Hurricane Katrina. I got this computer AFTER Katrina, but I've been moving from place to place to try to finish up my college degree %26 get on with my career. Is there a possible way I can fix this without the installation CD?



How do I repair a damaged hardware device (DVD+RW)?spyware remove



Well you can try to do a restore, by going to ''START'' go to ''Program Files'' then to ''Accessories'' then to ''System Tools'' and click on ''System Restore'' it should give you an option to restore it back to the previous working state. place a check on ''restore my computer to an earlier time'', then u just pick a date which u want to restore back. it should make ur DVD+WR working back again. if it did not work just email me back at nccollegeguy08@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment