Sunday, August 15, 2010

How can i retrieve my lost legal product key on my computer. im using windows xp2?

i accidentally installed my windows xp 2. suddenly it reformats it self then there it is all games and installed programs were gone. theres no warning for reinstalling. or putting some repair like in pirated xp2. what i did is clone the hard disk. how can i change its product key because they are the same? i'm using legal product key. cant find it right now. and is cloning is good same as re installing?



How can i retrieve my lost legal product key on my computer. im using windows xp2?computer virus



go to download.com and download Belarc Advisor. After you run Belarc Advisor (approx. 2 minutes) a page will appear that will show you everything that is installed on your PC including product codes/keys/drivers/type of RAM....etc.



How can i retrieve my lost legal product key on my computer. im using windows xp2?free spyware remover



The product key used to install Windows XP is still present on the machine in some form but is not readable, to view it you need a tool such as Magical Jelly Beans 'KeyFinder'

No comments:

Post a Comment