Sunday, August 15, 2010

How do you use Hiren's Boot CD to repair windows?

I was having computer trouble. Tha answers community suggested my windows 2000 was corrupted. Now I have this boot CD, but I am not sure how to use it.



Among the options I see ''XP TCPIP Winsock Repair'' but not anything like ''windows repair''. I dont even know what winsock is.



How do I repair my corrupted windows with this CD?



How do you use Hiren's Boot CD to repair windows?computer protection



If your copy of Windows is corrupt you will probably have to reinstall it from the original cd.



How do you use Hiren's Boot CD to repair windows?free antivirus download



First of all, if you have windows 2000 installed this XP disk will do you no good. You will need either an original W2k disk or your system Restore Disks.



Finding an original, unused W2k disk is almost impossible. If you do not have yours go on any auction site, like Ebay, and search for it. Some folks will sell the ones they have and do not use. Mind you, it should not be registered. If it has been, contact Microsoft as soon as you get it to put it in your name and have legal rights to that license.

No comments:

Post a Comment