Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where can I get free computer parts?

OK So before you guys get smart thinkng I am trying to get a free quad core or something, I was thinking it would be cool to build or repair a bunch of old computers to give to students who can't afford one. They wouldnt need to be super fast since these will primarily be for word processing and internet use.



Where can I get free computer parts?spyware removal



Great idea. Run an Ad on Kijiji and ask for donations.



OR



Talk to the Salvation Army Store or St. Vincent DePaul, they are always looking for tech support people.



Check out www.cyberwalker.com, they have a similar program.



Where can I get free computer parts?virus protection software



How about trying a computer recyle company in your local area. I know the one here has tons of ''stuff'' laying in piles. . .
Try this company, http://www.goldcircuit.com/destruction.h... we use them to dispose of our old equipment

No comments:

Post a Comment