Friday, August 20, 2010

Do I need to insure my employee/business doing services in other peoples homes?

So I am working on starting up a computer repair and upgrade company. It's part-time for me, but I do plan on hiring a tech full-time to do work in people's homes. How important is it for me to get some sort of insurance for him? For example if he accidentally trips and breaks something in the persons house...or something along those lines.



Do I need to insure my employee/business doing services in other peoples homes?norton internet security 2008



Well you should get insurance to cover any type of damages that occur.



If you do not you can get sued and go bankrupt very fast and learn that way, the hard way of course!



Anytime that you hire someone as a full time employee you are required by law to set up taxes, social security, etc., as I am sure you know if your serious about sarting any business.



You can easily attempt to not have any insurance what so ever, and if anythign does happen as you discribed in your question, and they sue, you will soon discover how important it is to have insurance.



The best policy is to have insurance! Although you can go (if your lucky) awhile without it and may never need it. Its a gamble.



Do I need to insure my employee/business doing services in other peoples homes?spyware removal



It is only important if you want to keep your business. And your house. And your car.



You get the idea.
Yes! Talk your insurance agent or someone who provides business insurance.
Extremely important.

No comments:

Post a Comment