Sunday, August 15, 2010

I had just removed a trojan from my computer but i cant get on the internet how do i fix that?

when i go to my conectivity located under the controll panel i click enabel but it still wont let me on..so i have to disable it.. i have clicked repair and diagnose over and over again and yet it still wont tell me know what the problem is. i had just recently removed a trojan from my computer.



I had just removed a trojan from my computer but i cant get on the internet how do i fix that?download



hahaha, thats true, how come your in the internet?



maybe ur using other pc.



neways, try using anti spyware. scan it etc.. but i'm not sure. But if i'm there i'll fix it np problem.



I had just removed a trojan from my computer but i cant get on the internet how do i fix that?hijackthis



how u on the internet now?

No comments:

Post a Comment