Sunday, August 15, 2010

How do you unistall a game off your computer? Please read details..?

I go to add/remove programs and remove the game it proceeds to remover it and then it quickly prompts to repair the game. For some reason it keeps skipping from removing it and goes straight to repairing the game. I go to try to play the game and it says it is not unstalled. What the heck is wrong?



How do you unistall a game off your computer? Please read details..?computer repair



ok, what I did when I installed my sims game on my mac, and it did exactly what you're talking about..I would try to play but It kept telling me it was not installed. So What I did, was Erased the game from the hardrive, and installed it again. I Have a mac, so my problem was I didn't add the game to my applications, so try erasing it, and install it again. If that doesnt work, look into the back of the game..there should be a number hotline you could call for installation tips.



And about all the cat questions?...my kitty was sick for the past 2 days..throwin up and stuff! so I freaked out! ----sorry!



Take Care!



How do you unistall a game off your computer? Please read details..?free antivirus



To keep the game, you'll need to re-install it...the game is missing at least one needed file, and installing it from disc should fix that.



To remove the game, since the ''easy'' automatic way isn't working, you'll have to delete it manually.

No comments:

Post a Comment