Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get my business website posted so that people who need my type of service can find my websi

I have a computer repair business in Ocala FLorida



How do I get my business website posted so that people who need my type of service can find my website?norton antivirus 2007



yellowbook.commmmmmm



How do I get my business website posted so that people who need my type of service can find my website?product key



There is software that automatically sends your website to search engines to analyze and categorize them acordingly. You can also submit them to search engines yourself.



A good place to start is



hxxp://w w w.google.com/addurl/



hope your business does well
you could have started by posting a link to it here. The more things that link to your page, the higher in the search engine rankings. The reality is you are going to have to run newspaper ads with links in them to your page. Most people are not going to look on the internet for a local computer repair. They will look in the phone book and newspaper ads
Build a website.



Register your domain.



Upload your website.



SEO your website continuously as you monitor your traffic.



Contact me if you wish.
Print out business cards and flyers with information about your business and contact information.

No comments:

Post a Comment