Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I live near watertown ny and i want 2 know where is the best technician for my computer but i want i

ok my computer needs repairing and i dont know where in watertown i can find a tech. that can fix it for a cheap price and under $50 any idea's i have 2 do this in like the begining of december



I live near watertown ny and i want 2 know where is the best technician for my computer but i want it cheap?virus scan



OH man, I feel for you. But I live near Watertown, CT...



But let me think for a moment... You want someone to do a few hours of work for you for under $50. I guess that you are assuming that the guy does not have to buy any parts for you. Maybe you will be hiring some high school kid that needs to raise some money for his COLLEGE COMPUTER. Talk to someone at the High School There are probably wanna-be geeks everywhere.



Good Luck and Happy Computing.



I live near watertown ny and i want 2 know where is the best technician for my computer but i want it cheap?anti virus scan



hardware or software is there no way you can fix this yourself use the net but hardware you must replace its easy and cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment