Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My computer has stopped working properly, can you help?

My Sony Vaio desktop computer is just over a year old.



The other day i switched it on as normal and find that it won't connect to the net, won't connect to the printer and the DVD rewriter wont work.



I can still load games and programmes from disc etc.



I have re-mastered the comp, but it's still the same.



Do i have to call in a repair man/woman, or can any of you help?



Please note: I am not computer literate, so please make your answers easy for me to understand.



Many, many thanks to you all.



My computer has stopped working properly, can you help?spyware remover



Okay, you'll have to keep me updated on this one. First, are you using your DVD rewriter to load the games and programs from CD? Second, on the back of your computer, where you plug in the internet cable, is it lit up?



Also, this is going to require a lot of back and forth conversation. You may wish to include your Yahoo messenger handle or something if you want me to walk you through.



My computer has stopped working properly, can you help?virus removal



hi julie b- try ...hilst the computer is starting, stick in the windows boot up cd and press enter and follow instructions... then press ''R'' and the computer will repair any problems relating to the software part of the computer.... if that doesnt work by process of elimination we've determined whether the problem is hard ware or software related... if its hardware related try to see if it's the mother board that causing the problem or if its the connecting ide capables....

No comments:

Post a Comment