Sunday, August 15, 2010

I know it's illegal to hack into anyone's computer. How do I find out who & how to sto

This additional question refers to my original question, which was answered by Withoutan - thanks Withoutan. Now I need to find out how to find the invader and stop them, and to press criminal charges against them. They are definitely persistant! I certainly don't know why I've been sought out. I do know that I'm trying to get needed repairs done where I live. The property managment Corp is the self-proclaimed largest property managment in the country with 50% being HUD properties. My research has found many problems, lies, removing information from resident files to collect more $. 127 DBA's with 2 offshore.



I know it's illegal to hack into anyone's computer. How do I find out who %26 how to stop them.?computer security



watch the movie hackers j-k the best way to prevent is by going to youre nearest computer accesory store and asking the experts. check it off on the net

No comments:

Post a Comment