Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I HAVE A PROBLEM when I connect the router and to the DSL modem in the first computer it says in a b

YOU MYGHT NOT BE ABLE TO ACCES INTERNET OR OTHER NETWORK RESOURCES. THIS PROBLEM CAN OCCURED BECAUSE THE NETWORK ADDRES TO THE COMPUTER but then i click repair and its sais the same and i got eveything connected right



I HAVE A PROBLEM when I connect the router and to the DSL modem in the first computer it says in a buble this:anti virus protection



You have to put the dsl modem in bridge mode to connect them properly. just do it that way and use your router as the internet connection that way you will have an spi firewall which is better than the dsl modem.



I HAVE A PROBLEM when I connect the router and to the DSL modem in the first computer it says in a buble this:antivirus



http://ciscotutorials.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment