Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I locate missing picture files on my computer? A search for *.jpg, *.jpeg hasn't found

Yesterday, upon looking for a picture I uploaded from my camera, I discovered that over six months of picture files are missing. I can't imagine any way they could have been deleted. They aren't showing up in my recycle bin, and running a search for them hasn't worked either. I had my computer repaired and restored several months ago. At that time, they moved my picture files to an obscure file on a separate drive to save them, but I can't locate that file now either. I printed out a picture taken a few months back just before Christmas, so all of the pictures were there then. I'm missing our 25th anniversary pictures, vacation photo's, %26 sentimental pictures of my kids and relatives. I could cry right now!!



How can I locate missing picture files on my computer? A search for *.jpg, *.jpeg hasn't found them.?network



Try this Free program ''where's that image''



http://www.btasoftware.com/download.htm



How can I locate missing picture files on my computer? A search for *.jpg, *.jpeg hasn't found them.?norton



search for other formats (what id recommend is putting new pics from your camera and see what format they are saved under and then search for that and see what you can find)

No comments:

Post a Comment