Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have to send my computer back to the factory, how do I back up my hard drive?

I have a gateway computer that has to be sent back to the factory for repair. I want to back up my files but I don't have a clue on how to go about it. I'm using my sons computer for the time being. Do I have to reconnect everything on my computer or can I just plug in the main power cord



I have to send my computer back to the factory, how do I back up my hard drive?adware remover



You can just backup your hard drive using Acronis True Image to the external hard drive or to the dvd disk. Also I'd recommend you to wipe all the important data from your pc. Nobody including hardware services should see your personal info.



I have to send my computer back to the factory, how do I back up my hard drive?antivirus protection



The simple way is to copy in CDs. I can give you a link that deals with hard drive problems. Some RAM/hard drive problems can be easily fixed yourself by using easily available tools. I found the info at http://fixit.in useful. Try this site, if you can get what is required.
you need to start itup and either transfer your files to an external hdd or by burning it to cds
Well, you can burn it to a CD or DVD, or back it up in an external hard drive. If you want to back up the ENTIRE drive, create an image with software like Acronis True Image or Norton Ghost.
U should be looking for software that has clone feature.



That is u just need to clone ur Drive to another one.



I'd recommned using Migrate Easy.



Join the product homepage to find out more.



  • how long does it take to learn asp
  • get teenagers intrested
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment