Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I bought a DVD Rom Drive and it has no disk,I believe it is a Sony,How do I get the disk to download

I am cheap a dude at a computer repair shop sold me the DVD Rom for 20 bucks and all he gave me was the disk drive and no disk to download it into my system,I have looked on here and can't figure out where to get it, I need help!! I believe it is a Sony but That's about it..lol...Help me someone Please!



I bought a DVD Rom Drive and it has no disk,I believe it is a Sony,How do I get the disk to download it?vista



Click on start menu - control panel - add new hardware...see if it automatically recognizes it.



Assuming you're using Windows.



I bought a DVD Rom Drive and it has no disk,I believe it is a Sony,How do I get the disk to download it?antispyware



download the drivers from online

No comments:

Post a Comment